Friday, February 9, 2018

What I'm Planning For Today!

I'm currently having to wait for the latest episode of "My 600-pound life" to load on my laptop PC. Once it is done I will be watching the latest episode.

After my older sister Heather gets home from walmart I will be having her help me clean up my Master Bedroom today.

My sister told me last night she would help me clean up my bedroom today once she gets home from town today.

I'm planning on moving my recumbent exercise bike. And my entertainment center as well as moving the older TV cart out of my bedroom and moving in my desk. Which will take up less room and has more storage. Plus I am planning on rearranging my bedroom closet as well.

Hopefully I will have it all done today.

My Bike takes up a bit of room but I'm going to try and use it everyday so I will keep it in my bedroom.

Its a LifeFitness LifeCycle #9500HR.








0 comments:

Post a Comment